Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I AM YOUR TEACHER


More than twenty years ago I met these little creatures;

Some were smart, the others extremely smart

While a few were just happy to be in school.

Truly, they’re my life’s littlest diamonds.


Amy, Rina, Vangie, Alma, Jenny,

Lorena, Mary Jane, Jing and Jenny

Plus Amelia, Rowena, and Trixia

They will forever be the girls in my class.


Gapi, Aldrin, Billy, Rejoy, Bong,

Lee, Mario, Mark, Joey and Jojo

These wacky boys in my class

Now they’re real and true gentlemen.


I am most happy when I see them now

Even only on face book, what a joy it brings;

Indeed I remember them perfectly

I just hope the others won’t feel neglected.


I will always love Batch 87, 88, 89 and 90,

No matter what, they cannot be forgotten.

If indeed one day we’ll cross our path

I will say, “thank you” for being a part of me.


I am your teacher and will forever be,

I can be your friend and a mother too.

Just remember you’re always thought of

Happiness and peace be with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment